Join us for one of the top rated haunted houses in southern Colorado.
There are four scare nights in October for you to try and make it through this terror filled event.
Oh so many directions to go!
See if you can make it through the haunted forest. If you're lucky enough to enter the house, you won't want to stay long!
- Saturdays: October 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th.
- Gates open at 7:00 pm last ticket sold at 10:30 pm.
- Everyone who has purchased a ticket will get to go through the house.
- Event starts in the community room which is located in the Rec District building (575 Ash St).
- General Admission: $20.00 per person.
- Fast Pass: $40.00 per person.
- Tickets are sold inside at the Recreation District Community Room, 575 Ash St.
- All ages are welcome.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parking is free!
- Please park in the parking lots in front of the dog park and at the Arkansas Riverwalk parking lots on both sides of Ash Street
- If you enjoy scaring people we want to invite you to volunteer at the haunted house.
- Please contact Jaimee Southern at 719-275-1578. You must fill out a volunteer waiver.
- Keep warm and fortify your courage while waiting to enter the house - Hot Beverages will be sold by our Kids Klub staff as a fundraiser for the District's childcare program.