On this page you will find information on the positions currently open at the Cañon City Area Metropolitan Recreation and Park District.
The Recreation District is always looking for qualified youth and adult sports officials. Please fill out an application at the Recreation District Office. A copy of the application can be downloaded by clicking the adjoining link.
Current Open Positions:
- Part Time Position - Kids Klub
- Full Time - Parks Worker II
You are welcome to fill out an application and drop it off for future openings.Basic Job Application
- There is a Parks Worker II Position open. For more information on the job opportunity, click here.
- There are no seasonal positions open in the Parks Department at this time.
Currently the Recreation District is looking to fill the following part-time, programs seasonal positions:
- Programs On-Site Supervisors – must be 18 or older
- Umpires/Officials – must be 14 or older
- Scorekeepers – must be 14 or older
Download the application above or stop by the office. Submit applications to Programs Director, Tawny McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 575 Ash Street, Canon City, CO 81212
Please fill out the application above and upload below.