Bring a Pole and come learn some fishing tricks!
The Canon City Area Recreation & Park District is teaming up with a pro to offer fishing lessons for the youth in our community.
Mr. Don Evans and other pros will instruct a one day course on reel fishing at Pathfinder Regional Park's pond.
Mr. Evans was named Angler of the Year in 2018, and Rookie of the Year in 2019 by Pikes Peak Bassmaster.
DATES & TIMES:
- Saturday June 17th
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- 15 years of age and under
- Free - There is no fee for this activity, but you do have to sign in when you get there.
- Giveaways will be handed out to participants.
- Personal fishing gear is required.
- Please remember to bring your water - fishing during the summer can be thirsty work.